Acupuncture | Fertility Acupuncture
At Whole Family Health, we provide Edmonton acupuncture services for pain relief, headaches, unexplained infertility, reproductive health, pregnancy, stress, anxiety, and many other disorders.
A scientifically proven treatment, acupuncture has been shown to get your blood flowing, reduce pain, and encourage hormones to release.
Qi (pronounced "chi") is energy, and it is constantly moving through your body. Our bodies have 12 major meridians-paths that our qi takes. When blockages occur, the energy cannot move through the meridian as quickly, or at all. This results in pain, illness, and mental stress.
At Whole Family Health, our trained acupuncturists insert thin, sterile needles at specific points to stimulate and balance your energy and promote health.
Acupuncture can help you with:
• Pain relief (musculoskeletal, joint pain, headache)
• Enhancement of fertility
• Unexplained infertility
• Assistance with IVF, IUI, and ICIS
• Miscarriage prevention
• Pregnancy pain
• Morning sickness and depression
• Breech presentation
• Labour preparation
• Labour induction
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• Low sperm count
• Poor sperm morphology and motility
• Pediatric allergies
• Pediatric colic
• Pediatric asthma, cough, fever, digestive disturbances
• Pediatric hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD)
• Stress and anxiety
• Digestive disorders (acid reflux, diarrhea, constipation)
Talk to us today about how acupuncture can help you. Call (780) 756-7736 to book an appointment.