This one hour lecture focuses on how Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine can help prepare the body and mind for pregnancy. Having a healthy pregnancy does not just mean a doctor’s visit or two, a healthy pregnancy depends on the state of your mind, your body, what you are eating, etc.
• What is Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
• How Acupuncture and TCM can help
• The 3 steps for conception
• The 3 steps to an optimal pregnancy
• Chinese Medicine perspective on fertility
• TCM and IVF: Acupuncture can help maximize results and manage unwanted side effects
• TCM approach, what to expect
• Herbal Medicine
• Diet Therapy
• Stress Management
The lecture focuses on how Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can help bring about reproductive balance to the body to lay the foundation for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are successful in treating:
• Unexplained infertility
• Uterine fibroids
• Irregular menstruation and lack of ovulation
• Sperm related issues
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Whole Family Health
We welcome your questions. To register, please call us at (780) 756-7736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.